14 days of special login rewards!
|Day 1||Cron Stone x50|
|Day 2||[Event] Advice of Memory x3|
|Day 3||Cron Stone x50|
|Day 4||[Event] Fiery Celerity Draught|
|Day 5||Cron Stone x50|
|Day 6||[Event] Rare Courser Training Box|
|Day 7||Cron Stone x50|
|Day 8||[Event] Lara's Warm Black Tea x3|
|Day 9||Cron Stone x100|
|Day 10||Cron Stone x100|
|Day 11||Cron Stone x100|
|Day 12||[Event] Enhancement Help Kit III|
|Day 13||Choose Your Shakatu Box|
|Day 14||Advice of Valks (+60)|
* Additional Notices
- Items listed without a quantity are all 1 quantity.
- Unreceived login rewards due to missed logins during the event period cannot be recovered.
- You must log in with a level 7 or higher character to receive login rewards.
- Login rewards can only be collected once per Family.
- You can collect a second login reward when you play for an hour (or more) on Saturday and Sunday. This only applies to Adventurers that have less than the maximum number of stamps available and have not collected all the login rewards during the event period.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].