Goodbye, Spring Season
Greetings, this is the Black Desert service team.
The Spring Season will be coming to an end during the maintenance on May 10th, (Wed) 2023. Once the season ends, certain items will be removed from the game, and season quests will no longer be available.
■ Season's End Date
End Date of Spring Season
May 10, 2023 (Wed) before maintenance
■ Characters & Quests
- All season characters will be converted to “normal characters” during the maintenance on May 10, 2023 (Wed). Certain “Season Quests” will be removed.
- The Black Spirit Pass will be removed from the Pearl Shop (F3) during the May 3 (Wed) maintenance.
- Make sure to claim all the Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass rewards before they are deleted during the May 10 (Wed) maintenance.
- All unused items from the Black Spirit Pass will be deleted during the May 10 (Wed) maintenance.
- Black Spirit Pass rewards will be available once all normal Season Pass rewards are claimed. Both Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass rewards can only be claimed in the order in which they are listed.
■ Removed Challenges
List of Challenges Removed on May 10, 2023 (Wed)
|Season Character Level-up Challenges||Equip your Fishing Rod on Season Server!|
|Season Support for Adventurers!||Special Aid for New Adventurers!|
|Special Aid for Returning Adventurers!||Season Boost Challenges!|
|[Season] On the Lucretia Dagger!||[Season] On the Corrupt Yolun Dagger!|
|[Season] On the Voidlight Dagger!|
* These Challenges will be removed during the May 10, (Wed) maintenance. Please make sure to claim all of the rewards before they disappear.
■ Removed Items
For those who have not used their or exchanged their items, please make sure to do so before the May 10, (Wed) 2023 maintenance.
List of items removed on May 10, 2023 (Wed)
- Honorable Adventurer's Certificate
- Time-filled Black Stone
- Refined Magical Black Stone
- Tuvala Ore
- Time-filled Black Stone Bundle
- Refined Magical Black Stone Bundle
- Tuvala Ore Bundle
- [Season] Secret Book of the Misty Breeze
- [Season] Secret Book of the Crimson Fog
- [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box and [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stones
- [Season] Leveling Aid Boxes (including all boxes for different levels) and [Season] New Adventure Box
- Tuvala gear and accessories that haven’t been converted (incl. boxes)
- Rift’s Fragment
- Rift's Echo and Rift's Echo Box
- Fughar's Fishing Rod
- [Season] Coelacanth
- Frozen Tides Black Stone
- Fughar’s Timepiece
- Atoraxxion: Rift Chest
- Fughar's Precious Necklace
- Fughar's Riding Crop
- Boiling Tides Black Stone
- Black Spirit Pass
* Any [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupons that were previously obtained will remain in your Inventory and will be useable in the next season.
* If you have the [Season] Crow Merchants Guild Contribution Certificate I/II, you will still be able to accept and complete the "Crow Merchants Guild's Gift" even after the season ends.
■ Provided Items
Adventurers who were not able to complete [Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad or [Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World will receive the items below through the in-game mail (B).
Completion Rewards for Uncomplete Quests
Gift Box Full of Memories
Fughar’s Letter of Encouragement
- You will not receive these rewards if your season character has been deleted or does not exist during the May 10 (Wed) maintenance.
■ Continuable Season Quests
Quests Still Available after the May 10, 2023 (Wed) maintenance
- If you graduated from the Spring Season, you will be able to complete the [Season Special Gift] Freshly Budding Dream quest via Fughar.
■ Unconverted Tuvala Gear
Season Tuvala gear which has not been converted with conversion stones, will be automatically converted and returned to Adventurers during the May 10, (Wed) maintenance following the criteria below. (Tuvala gear for equipment slots that were already converted will not be sent to you.)
Tuvala Gear Conversion Criteria (In Order of Priority)
① Unconverted Tuvala gear with the highest enhancement level per equipment slot (1 per equipment slot, except 2 for earrings and rings = total of 13):
E.g.) If you have an unconverted “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” and “TRI (III): Tuvala Gloves” in your inventory or storage, then only the “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” will be converted.
If there are two or more types of Tuvala gear with the same enhancement level, then the second criteria will be followed.
② Branded Tuvala gear (Item Brand Spell Stone):
E.g.) If you have a both a branded “and unbranded PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves,” then the branded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” will be converted.
If there are two or more pieces of branded Tuvala gear that occupy the same slot with the same enhancement level, then the third criteria will be followed.
③ Most recently crafted Tuvala gear:
E.g.) If you own both a branded PEN (V) Tuvala Longsword (crafted on October 1) and branded PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet (crafted on October 3), then the more recently crafted PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet will be converted.
* Any Tuvala gear that is excluded by the criteria above will not be recoverable.
* Tuvala gear that have been converted this way will be placed in the Inventory of the character that graduated from the season. However, if your Inventory is full, then the gear will be sent to your Heidel Storage.
* Additional Notices
- If you want to use one of the deleted pieces of gear instead of the converted gear, please contact us via [Support] before the June 7, 2023 (Wed) maintenance.
- Please provide the name and enhancement level of the converted gear you wish to exchange as well as the name and enhancement level of the gear you want to recover when submitting your ticket.
- Please note that we can only provide recovery services once per equipment slot for the converted gear.