July 12, 2023 (Wed) Update Details
Here are the updates made to Black Desert on July 12, 2023.
(Patch size: approx. 1.33 GB)
- Please note that the update for Steam may be larger than the size listed above.
※ Please read below for details.
- Event 1. A gift prepared with heartfelt gratitude!
- Event Period : July 12, 2023 (Wed) - July 25, 2023 (Wed) 23:59
- Event 2. [Sun's Week] Defeat the Sun-feebled Boss and receive Enhancement Support Rewards!
- Event Period : July 16, 2023 (Sun) 00:00 - July 26, 2023 (Wed) before maintenance
- Event 3. Keep the Flames of Black Desert FESTA Stoked for One More Week of Twitch Drops!
- Event Period : July 12, 2023 (Wed) 20:00 - July 19, 2023 (Wed) 20:00
NEW ADDITIONS & IMPROVEMENTS
- Improved to allow the use of Emergency Escape skill while affected by Knockdown or Stiffness.
- Before: Emergency Escape can only be used when in mid-air before applying Knockdown, and cannot be used while affected by Stiffness.
- After: Emergency Escape can be used while affected by Knockdown or Stiffness.
- The skill can now be used by pressing LMB after using other skills.
- The skill's passive Critical Hit Damage Increase effect has been changed to reset under the following conditions without being removed:
|If a skill is used without Spiritforge active
If you switch to your foxspirit charm
If Spirit Step or Chain: Spirit Step is used
▶ Critical Hit Damage increase effect is immediately removed in the above situations.
If a skill is used without Spiritforge active
If the user transitions to Foxspirit Charm state while Spiritforge is inactive
If Ghost Chaser or Chain: Ghost Chaser is used
▶ Critical Hit Damage increase effect that was active at the time will be maintained for the duration of the effect.
※ If the Critical Hit Damage increase effect is obtained again during this duration, it will be refreshed to the current stage of the effect when the duration ends.
- The command key for Twirling Crane was changed to SHIFT + E.
- The command key for Emberclaw Crush was changed to E.
- Maintaining F after using Navillera now activates Twirling Foxflare.
- The following skills can be immediately chained after using Twirling Foxflare.
- Spirit Step, Chain: Spirit Step, Twirling Rhapsody
- Spirit Step, Chain: Spirit Step, Twirling Rhapsody
- The Skill Add-on tier of Foxflare Fleche was changed from tier 1 to tier 2.
- Fixed the issue where the Foxspirit Charm was displayed when performing social actions or processing (L) while in the Foxtail Fans state.
- Fixed the issue where your weapon was put back in place when transitioning to non-combat stance during forward or backward movement with your foxtail fans.
- Fixed the issue where the abnormal animation occurred when switching to non-combat stance during left or right movement with your foxtail fans.
Auto-join the New Adventurer Server
- When a new adventurer logs into the game for the first time, they will now automatically enter a Season server without having to go to the Server Selection screen.
- If a season is not in progress, they will automatically enter the NEW Olvia server instead of the Season server when logging in for the first time.
- A sign has been installed explaining how to rent the Shimhyangje next to Hanmyo in the Land of the Morning Light.
- The issue of Hanmyo, the Shimhyangje's caretaker, intermittently not bringing merchants has been resolved.
- The guild login reward event, "Adventuring is even more exciting when you're together!" Event has been extended.
|Guild Login Reward Event Period|
|June 22, 2023 (Thu) midnight - July 19 (Wed) 23:59 Aug 1, 2023 (Tue) 23:59|
|Main Items to be Obtained|
|Main/Sub-/Awakening Weapon Exchange Coupon||Health/Strength/Breath EXP Exchange Coupon||Combat/Skill EXP Exchange Coupon||Character Weight & Inventory Exchange Coupon|
- An Old Moon Furniture Workshop has been added to Velia 3-1.
- The Old Moon Furniture Workshop can be used by purchasing a house in town with Contribution Points.
|Available Old Moon Furniture Workshops|
- You can craft the following goods at the Old Moon Furniture Workshop located at Velia 3-1.
※ When placing furniture crafted through the Old Moon Furniture Workshop, you will receive the same effects as before. However, you will not receive the Interior Points Set Effect.
|Sewing Tool Box
|Forest Path Wall
Green Bell Floor
High-quality Sewing Box
High-quality Pin Cushion
Handsewn Girl Doll
|Sewing Prop Set|
|High-quality Sewing Box||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Pine Plywood x250||Flax Fabric x20||Copper Ingot x10||Iron Ingot x10|
|Sewing Tool Box||Furniture Crafting Permit x2||Pine Plywood x170||Flax Fabric x15||Copper Ingot x10||Iron Ingot x7|
|Sewing Machine||Furniture Crafting Permit x6||Iron Ingot x130||Bronze Ingot x35||Copper Ingot x5||Gold Ingot x10|
|High-quality Pin Cushion||Furniture Crafting Permit x5||Pine Timber x250||Flax Thread x50||Knitting Yarn x30||Gold Ingot x20|
|Candle Lamp||Furniture Crafting Permit x2||Pine Timber x350||Bronze Ingot x80||Gold Ingot x50||Powder of Flame x30|
|Exotic Lamp||Furniture Crafting Permit x2||Pine Timber x350||Bronze Ingot x90||Gold Ingot x50||Rough Translucent Crystal x10||Powder of Rifts x100|
|Bird Cage||Furniture Crafting Permit x4||Pine Timber x250||Bronze Ingot x50||Copper Ingot x5||Alluvial Gold x5|
|Handsewn Girl Doll||Furniture Crafting Permit x7||Cotton Fabric x60||Flax Fabric x20||Knitting Yarn x5||Blue Coral x5|
- You can purchase Furniture Crafting Permits for 10,000,000 Silver each from the following NPC vendors.
|Location and NPC|
- Obtaining J’s Hammer of Loyalty will now grant a cheer emote.
- Lowered the difficulty of encounters with Balenos Main Quest’s boss Red Nose and the Phantom Knight.
- Fixed the issue where the name of Imoogi in the Imoogi appearance cutscene was in German.
- Alleviated the issue of horses stumbling and stopping abruptly while moving at high speeds on steep terrain while mounted.
|Example: Eastern Border (Heidel) → Rumbling Land (Altinova)|
- Panokseon ships can now be equipped with sea crystals.
QUEST & KNOWLEDGE
- A [Season] Fughar’s Fishing Rod quest has been added, which can be accepted from Fughar.
- This quest is available once per Family and can be completed by Season characters to obtain Fughar’s Fishing Rod.
- An additional guidance message has been added to the summary of the Awakening quest ‘Fox’s Gift II’ for Woosa and Maegu.
- If you discard Canon Soul Tome during Woosa’s Awakening quest, you can now obtain it again by completing an additional quest from Hwadam.
- If you discard Foxtail Fans during Maegu’s Awakening quest, you can now obtain it again by completing an additional quest from Gildong.
- The animation for Imoogi in the vignette quest ‘The Return of Imoogi’ has been improved.
- Moved the location of the maehwa tree for the [Geuseunsae] Much-missed Flamekkebi quest for better access.
NPC, BACKGROUND, SOUND
- Improved the dialogue when interacting with the parchment in Tranan Underfoe's house in Velia to be more natural.
- Fixed the names and dialog of people near the Golden Pig Cave to be more natural.
- Added a message UI to be displayed upon completion of the Tale of the Changui, Tale of the Officers, and Tale of the Oduksini in the Land of the Morning Light.
- Changed the Leave Party button to be constantly displayed in the Party UI.
- The Auto-run [T] UI guide will now appear for new players to show their travel destination.
- Fixed the issue where the client became unstable in certain loading situations.
- [New/Returning Exclusive] items are now available to all adventurers.
- These items can only be purchased by New or Returning Adventurers.
- Improved items in the Pearl Shop (F3) to make them easier to see.
- Improved the lag that sometimes ocurred while loading the videos on the Class Introduction page.
- The search scope of the official website’s Community page has been expanded.
- Fixed the issue where some SNS accounts could not progress with account conversion.
- Changed and unified the following terms in English:
- Swimwear Settings → Show Swimwear.
- Energy and Energy → One Energy versus the Other.
- Changed and unified the following terms in Indonesian:
- Gloves → Plating
- [Guild] Galley: Enhanced Shield → [Guild] Galley: Enhanced Plating
- Vegetable Display Stand → Kios Sayur-sayuran
- Grain Display Stand → Kios Biji-bijian
- [Musa Awakening] Memori Pertama → [Musa Awakening] Ingatan Pertama
- Clear Water → Air Jernih
- Distilled Water → Air Suling
- Haso Tea Tray → Haso Tea Bowl
- Velian Plank → Papan Kayu Velia
- Bartali's Odd Adventure, Petualangan Misterius Bartali → Petualangan Aneh Bartali
- Loggia Potato Starch → Pati Kentang Loggia
- [Maegu] When using the Prime: Foxspirit: Deceiver skill, the issue where the outfit hiding feature was not applied to the summoned clone has been fixed.
- Fixed the issue where the Blessing of Taebaek skill was displayed as unavailable in the skill (K) window even when Taebaek’s Belt was equipped.
- Fixed the issue where Sangoon’s fur was displayed in abnormal colors during the cutscene of the “Tiger Palace Recapture: Battle” quest.
- Fixed the issue where if the Black Spirit was summoned immediately after completing the quest and you were automatically moved to the destination, the Black Spirit would not be visible.
- Fixed the issue where the sound was abnormal when using the fast-forward function in a specific cutscene.
- Fixed the issue where occassionally loot could not be obtained when defeating Lekrashan.
- Fixed the issue where trees were unnaturally exposed in certain locations in the Canyon of Corruption and Pilgrim’s End.
- Fixed the issue where clicking the ‘?’ button in the Lord Menu UI to move to the Adventurer’s Guide resulted in being redirected to the main page of the Adventurer’s Guide.
- Fixed the issue where the quest did not progress when riding a mount to the quest location during the Imoogi vignette quest ‘One Energy versus the Other’.
- Fixed the issue where the [Event] 2023 FESTA: With Gratitude and [Event] Best Taste quests could not be progressed while progressing the [Event] What's Your Fortune for the Day? quest.
- Fixed the exchange description of [Season] Coelacanth from season servers to all servers.
- Fixed the obtain information in the description of [Event] Stonetail Wind's Meal.
- Fixed the issue where guild and party member location notification only worked in bookmark mode while using the pad exclusive UI.
- Fixed the issue where the Find My Items window did not close when you close the Warehouse window first in the World Map (M).
- Fixed the issue where the trinket decoration for the [Ranger] Yeoreum Armor was missing.
- [Woosa, Maegu] Fixed the issue where Naye and Jade Fox Hairpin seemed to be detatched from the helmet when equipped together with the Yeoreum costume helmet.
- [Woosa, Maegu] Fixed the issue where Naye and Jade Fox Hairpin appearances were not hidden when equipped together with the Riding Hat.
- [Shai] Fixed the issue where the dyed color of the cloak of the Yeoreum armor changed when the durability was at its lowest.
- Fixed the issue where you could not talk to the Black Spirit and complete "Equipping Naru Adventure Gear 6" the Season Pass in certain situations.
- Fixed the issue where you sometimes could not move properly when starting your adventure in the Land of the Morning Light.
- Fixed the issue where the next cutscene only played when you are close to the book case when starting your adventure in the Land of the Morning Light.
- [Ranger] Fixed the issue where the appearance while wearing the Yeoreum costume helmet changed after you changed the appearance of your ears.
- You can no longer change between Succession and Awakening within Abyss One: the Magnus.
- Fixed the issue where the season exclusive item notification was shown when you equipped horse equipment while using pad exclusive UI.
- Fixed the issue where the shoulder part of [Shai] Yeoreum armor was unnatural while using the pad exclusive UI.
- Fixed the issue where the villager at the Nampo government office was displayed as a constable.
See More Latest News
December 6, 2023 (Wed) Update Details
Added Arsha: Annonymous, Arena of Solare Custom Match, and moreUpdates Dec 6, 2023, 10:00 (UTC+8)
November 29, 2023 (Wed) Update Details
Main Quests of The Exalted Land, Ulukita, Ator's Shoes, Kabua's Artifact, and moreUpdates Nov 29, 2023, 10:00 (UTC+8)
November 22, 2023 (Wed) Update Details
Revamped Skill Add-ons, added Ulukita prelude quests and Hollow Maretta, the Siren of the Ocean, and moreUpdates Nov 22, 2023, 10:00 (UTC+8)