[Guild] Sign-up Perks & Login Rewards! Get Season Materials & Pets!
Guild login rewards will be sent to all members of a guild!
Guild Login Rewards
|Day 1||[Event] Kuku|
|Day 2||[Guild] Fresh Orange Juice x5|
|Day 3||Yona's Fragment x10|
|Day 4||Marvelous Balacs Lunchbox|
|Day 5||Brilliant Fairy Wings (Aloof Laila)|
|Day 6||Sweet Honey Wine x5|
|Day 7||Advice of Valks(+50)|
|Day 8||Item Collection Increase Scroll x5|
|Day 9||[Guild] Sweet Wild Berry Juice x5|
|Day 10||Magical Shard x10|
|Day 11||Mass of Pure Magic x10|
|Day 12||1,000 Loyalties|
|Day 13||[Event] Enhancement Help Kit I|
|Day 14||Inventory +4 Expansion Coupon|
|Day 15||Patrigio's Apparel Bag|
|Day 16||[Guild] Sour Green Grape Juice x5|
|Day 17||Old Moon Alchemy Catalyst x20|
|Day 18||Blessed Message Scroll (120 min) x5|
|Day 19||[Event] Artisan's Memory x5|
|Day 20||Advice of Valks (+60)|
|Day 21||[Event] Enhancement Help Kit II|
* Additional Notices
- Items listed without a quantity are all 1 quantity.
- Unreceived login rewards due to missed logins during the event period cannot be recovered.
- You must log in with a level 7 or higher character to receive login rewards.
- Login rewards can only be collected once per Family.
- You can collect a second login reward when you play for an hour (or more) on Saturday and Sunday. This only applies to Adventurers that have less than the maximum number of stamps available and have not collected all the login rewards during the event period.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].