Season Level Up Rewards!
Learn more about the rewards
An in-game currency that you can use to purchase items from the Pearl Shop (F3) → Loyalties tab.
Inventory +4 Expansion Coupon
Increases the slots in your Inventory (I), letting you carry more items in your adventures!
For more info: [Adventurer’s Guide-Inventory]
Celestial Horse Calling Horn (15 Days)
Allows you to call your mount (donkey, horse, camel, etc.) from anywhere as long as it is taken out of a stable.
Item Collection Increase Scroll
Use this item to receive the following buffs depending on the activated Item Collection level.
[Level 0] Deactivated / [Level 1] Item Drop Rate +100%/Item Drop Amount +50% / [Level 2] Item Drop Rate +100%/Item Drop Amount +100%
Blessed Message Scroll (120 min)
Use this item to receive a Combat EXP +200% & Skill EXP +30% buff for 120 minutes.
[Event] Finto's Juice Box O'Plenty
Open this box to obtain Finto's Filling Juice (L) x5, Finto's Sweet Juice (L) x5, and Finto's Fresh Juice (L) x5. These items will allow you to boost your Health (HP), Breath (Staming) and Strength (Weight) stats!
Time-filled Black Stones
An enhancement material that can only be obtained on the season servers and used to enhance the season server "Tuvala" gear.
Sealed Compass (120 min)
Allows you to figure out your location on the World Map and Minimap for 120 minutes in areas where your location is normally hidden such as the Great Ocean and Desert.
Combat & Skill EXP 300% Scroll (60 min)
A special scroll that grants you a +300% Combat EXP & +300% Skill EXP buff.
[Event] Enhancement Help Kit III
A box of items to help you enhance! Including Valks’ Cry, Blackstones and Memory Fragments.
Advice of Valks
An item that increases enhancement chance.
An item that safeguards your item's enhancement level from dropping when failing an enhancement.
[Event] Shakatu's Shiny Box (Combat)
Open for a chance to obtain a valuable accessory or enhancement materials!
[Event] Shakatu's Shiny Box (Life)
Open for a chance to obtain valuable life related accessories or Dream Horse materials.
PEN (V) Tuvala Ring & Earring
Accessories you can equip on your season characters.
Gold Bar 1,000G
Can be sold to a Storage Keeper NPC for 100,000,000 silver.
Learn more about the [Event] Lv.57 Travel Kit
[Event] Lv. 57 Travel Kit
- Gold Bar 100G
- Black Stone (Weapon) x30
- Black Stone (Armor) x30
- Memory Fragment x20
- [Event] Elion’s Tear x3
- [Event] Lv.58 Travel Kit
[Event] Lv. 58 Travel Kit
- Gold Bar 100G x1
- [Event] Splat Fisher’s Clothes Set (7 Days)
- [Event] Item Collection Increase Scroll x5
- Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Weapon) x2
- Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Armor) x2
- Advice of Valks (+20)
- [Event] Lv. 59 Travel Kit
[Event] Lv. 59 Travel Kit
- Gold Bar 100G x1
- [Event] Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
- Book of Training - Combat (3 Hours) x3
- Book of Training - Skill (3 Hours) x3
- Advice of Valks (+30)
- [Event] Lv. 60 Travel Kit
[Event] Lv. 60 Travel Kit
- Gold Bar 100G x1
- [Event] Shakatu’s Luxury Box x1
- Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Weapon) x5
- Concentrated Magical Black Stone (Armor) x5
- Artisan’s Memory x10
- Advice of Valks (25~35)
* Additional Notices
- Items listed without a quantity are all 1 quantity.
- The season level-up challenges can only be completed and claimed once per Family with a season character.
- Please make sure to claim the season level-up rewards with your season character before the 2022 Winter Season ends as they can no longer be obtained after the season ends.
- The [Event] Supreme Old Moon Scroll will expire 14 days after being obtained.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].