[GM Tour]Memories of Port Ratt
Memories of Port Ratt
Let’s take screenshots!
The distant lands far away from everywhere else,
Port Ratt, the village that raised so many questions due the mysteries surrounding it.
One week left to enjoy the current Port Ratt! 😥
We’ll be left with only memories of Port Ratt soon enough, so let’s have a screenshot event to immortalize our memories.
Set Sail! Touring Port Ratt with the GMs!
Port Ratt is going away!?
Let’s take to the GM's Epheria Galleon and visit this soon to be lost land.
■ Tour Schedule :
|Friday Cruise Tour||Weekends Cruise Tour|
|March 3, 2023(Fri)
|March 4, 2023(Sat)
March 5, 2023(Sun)
1st ) March 3, 2023(Fri) 17:00 ~
2nd ) March 4, 2023(Sat) 18:00 ~
3rd ) March 5, 2023(Sat) 18:00 ~
■ Departure Location : Velia Wharf
■ Tour Server Location : Calpheon-2 Server
■ Island Tour Route : Velia → Nada Island → Port Ratt → Velia (about 2 hours)
- The tour will take around 2 hours.
- Just in case, please bring potions and other items to recover yourself.
- It is also recommended that you join the tour with a character that is level 49 or lower.
- Please note that it is difficult to provide rescue services in the event of leaving due to moving to the character select screen, changing servers, or disconnecting from the game during the trip.
- Players who suffer from motion sickness are encouraged to stand at the front of the ship.
- You can prepare food and drink to enjoy on board! Cheers!
- If the waves are strong, you may get wet. Please prepare extra clothes.
- You do not need a passport or visa to visit Port Ratt.
* Any Shai Adventurers are welcome to join and perform during the tour!♬
▲ Let’s cut through the waves on the way to Port Ratt!
Farewell, Port Ratt Screenshot Event!
Event Period: February 28, 2023(Tue) after maintenance ~ March 8, 2023(Wed) before maintenance
① Take as many screenshots of Port Ratt as you wish, from NPC’s to landscapes, to remember how Port Ratt used to be.
② If you took a great screenshot, please share it to the [Screenshot & Clips] board on the forums.
- Make sure your post has the following tags in the post title: [PortRatt] (Required)
- Feel free to share your last memories of Port Ratt.
③ The following rewards will be given to all Adventurers who participate in the event.
[Event] Advice of Memory x3
[Event] Advice of Destiny x2
- You may face consequences if you obstruct or interfere with the event. Any losses incurred will not be compensated or recovered.
- Certain parts of the event may include areas that are Combat Zones, so please pay close attention to your character’s safety.
- We are unable to provide any compensation or recovery assistance if you suffer losses due to normal in-game mechanics.
- During the event, changes or adjustments may occur depending on the situation. In this case, please follow the GM’s instructions.
- Participation rewards will not be paid in duplicate, and will be sent to your in-game mail (B) within two weeks of the events end.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to the ownership of adaptation rights for all screenshots, videos, and all other content submitted for this event. Pearl Abyss may also use these contents at its own discretion for promotional purposes without restrictions to time or location.
- If you are found to have participated in the event in an inappropriate way (using another person’s work, etc.), you may be disqualified from the event, have any prizes withdrawn, and have your account restricted even after the winners announcement. (E.g., Copying something uploaded to another site.)
- Event rewards may be changed to products of equivalent value depending on the situation.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- If you account is sanctioned for violating the terms of service before the rewards are sent, your winnings will be cancelled and any rewards collected may be recalled.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used or collected normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].