Hot Time + Treasure Zone = Double the Fun!
* Additional Notices
- This event applies to all Black Desert servers including Olvia and Season servers. However, all the other sources of Combat EXP boosts in Olvia and Season server will not stack with the event buffs.
- The event buffs will not affect Combat and Skill XP acquired from completing quests.
- The event’s Combat XP buff will not apply to level 50 or below characters. However, the Skill XP buff will still apply.
- The event EXP buffs will stack from other EXP buff sources such as scrolls, elixirs, and the Value Pack.
- This event’s Hot Time benefits do not stack with other Hot Times, and this Hot Time event has priority over any other Hot Time event.
- Accessing the game before this Hot Time begins, the UI indicator for Hot Time will not show up, however the effects will still be applied as written in this notice. The UI element will show once you reconnect to the game.
- The duration of the Book of Training does not pause when disconnecting or switching characters, and will continue until the effects of the book expire.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. If changes are made, they can be found on this event page.
- Event items may have restrictions (sale/trade) and/or different binding settings/expiration dates. Due to this reason, these items cannot be transferred or restored.
- For details such as whether the item is bound, please refer to the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that were used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in a cancellation/retrieval of your reward(s) and/or restriction from the game.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].