Copy Your Item with ONE Marni's Unstable Fuel
Copy Your Item
with ONE Marni's Unstable Fuel
Tag your characters and gain EXP!
Copy and share your items!
[Tip] Adventurers who have graduated from their season
Now can level up two characters at the same time!
One gear shared by two characters with the item copy event!
Sept 20, 2023 (Wed) after maintenance - Oct 11, 2023 (Wed) before maintenance
Tagging Characters and Copying Items!
1. With a character that is Lv. 56 or higher, complete the [Marni's Suspicious Device] A Splendid Deal questline from the Black Spirit.
2. Place the currently logged-in character (A) and the character to be tagged (B) in the same town and press the "Tag" icon!
- When tagging, both characters' positions will always be synchronized, allowing character A to gain EXP that can also be acquired by character B. The same principle applies in reverse!
3. The tagged characters can perform "Item Copy". After copying, character B can use character's gear.
- For instance, when you log in as character B after hunting with character A, B can equip A's gear in the same location!
- As part of the event, you can copy items for just 10,000,000 Silver. (Before the Oct 11, 2023 maintenance)
Try out your main character’s gear on a different class!
Only ONE Marni’s Unstable Fuel (10,000,000 Silver) required!
▲ Marni's Unstable Fuel can be purchased from the Old Moon Manager NPCs in each city/town for 10,000,000 Silver
It allows you to copy the items of a “main” character to a tagged character, allowing you to try out the desired character with your main character’s gear!
- Item Copy - Gears shared by the Family!
Item Copy allows you to copy the items of a “main” character to a tagged character.
You can use this feature to try out your main character’s gears on a different class and experience new adventures in Black Desert world!
- How to Tag Characters
Please check below for more details.
※ Things to keep in mind!
- Tagged characters will always share the same current location.
- You must return to the original town/city where you tagged the characters to untag them.
- When one of the two tagged characters obtains EXP, the other one also obtains the same amount of EXP!
- Complete "[Marni's Suspicious Device] A Splendid Deal"
- Complete the [Marni's Suspicious Device] A Splendid Deal questline from the Black Spirit to copy items of the tagged character.
* You can accept this quest from the Black Spirit with a character that is Lv. 56 or higher.
Once you fulfill both requirements, you’ll be able to see the “Item Copy” button.
Item Copy Cost Formula
(All 3 Weapons) Central Market Price x 1.5% + (All 3 Weapons) Number of Caphras Stones for Caphras Enhancement x 21,500 Silver
During this event!
Marni's Unstable Fuel x1
- The original items and copied items cannot be stored in Storage or listed on the Central Market.
- If you use your Storage or Maids/Butlers for Life Skills on several different characters, make sure to unequip any items in your “Tool Slot” before copying the items.
[The following items cannot be copied]
|- Class-specific outfits such as the Calpheon Noble Dress
- Tuvala gear equipable by a season character
- Naru Gear
- Gear from Main Questline Rewards
|- Gear available for a limited time
- Gear rented with Contribution Points
- Gear incompatible with Weapon Exchange Coupons
- Shai’s Sol
- Life skill gear that can be equipped in main, sub-weapon slots such as fishing rods or floats
* Additional Notices
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. Any changes will be announced on this event page and will not be given separate notices.
- Events items may have restrictions on trading, selling, and usage periods, and the binding settings may vary for each item. Therefore, it is not possible to transfer or recover such items due to these reasons.
- For more information on the binding setting of items, please check the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that have been used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in the cancellation or repossession of your reward(s) and may lead to a restriction on game access.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].