New Outfit Lovely Bloom Dye Contest!
New Outfit ‘Lovely Bloom’ Dye Contest!
May this joyous moment be remembered, come what may.
Express your unique style by dyeing your outfits like an artist
And showcase your very own Lovely Bloom!
Sept 20, 2023 (Wed) after maintenance - Oct 4, 2023 (Wed) before maintenance
Dye the Lovely Bloom outfit in your own style
and post the screenshot!
① Dye the "Lovely Bloom" outfit in your own colorful style (J)!
② Wear the "Lovely Bloom" outfit and take a screenshot!
③ Post the screenshot in the official website > Community > Forums > Secreenshots
④ When posting, make sure to include the header [Lovely Bloom] in the title to participate! (Required)
[Event] Blessing of Old Moon Pack (15 Days)
Patrigio's Apparel Bag
[Event] Enhancement Help Kit II
Item Collection Increase Scroll x2
* Additional Notices
- Items listed without a quantity are all 1 quantity.
- Entries for the event must include [Lovely Bloom] in the post title to qualify for rewards.
- Multiple entries are welcomed, but rewards will not be duplicated. Participants will receive rewards within two weeks post-event via letter (B).
- The number of winners may vary based on the participant turnout.
- Deleting an entry post may lead to exclusion from the reward recipients.
- Accounts found breaching terms and conditions before the reward distribution may face disqualification and forfeiture of the prize, even post-win.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to use user-submitted content (e.g., screenshots, videos) for promotional purposes, unrestricted by time or location, potentially featuring them on the Black Desert's official platforms.
- Participation involving copyright infringement or content plagiarism will result in disqualification, and prizes may be reclaimed even after the announcement of winners.
- Pearl Abyss reserves the right to change or cancel the event depending on mitigating circumstances. Any changes will be announced on this event page and will not be given separate notices.
- Events items may have restrictions on trading, selling, and usage periods, and the binding settings may vary for each item. Therefore, it is not possible to transfer or recover such items due to these reasons.
- For more information on the binding setting of items, please check the in-game item description.
- Items and/or rewards that have been used normally cannot be recovered.
- Participating in the event using inappropriate methods may result in the cancellation or repossession of your reward(s) and may lead to a restriction on game access.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us via [Support].
- Any content not mentioned on this page is subject to the [Black Desert Event Rules].