Forums

The game keeps disconnecting............
Aug 26, 2023, 23:07 (UTC+8)
608 2
Last Edited on : Aug 26, 2023 (UTC+8)
# 1

I am getting really frustrated. Every few minutes, it would disconnect and try to reconnect. SOOO frustrating. My internet is 20-50mbps. Ping is 30. Is that a bad internet connection? Does anyone have this issue?

Last Edited on : Dec 3, 2023 (UTC+8)
# 2

Same issue here in Texas on NA Servers. I know itis NOT my $6,000 Dollar computer with 2g internet (Fiber with 2 ping) Game will not stop disconnecting and reconnecting. I have checked with my ISP and have done software check in CMD Admin with  (sfc /scannnow) for software issues, none found! I have done Black Deserts Scan file check everytime it does this disconnect reconnect. No one of the other people in my house has disconnects while I am playing Black Desert online, so it is not my internet. It has been doing this for 3 weeks or more and I am getting tired of dieng or having to repeat a quest due to the way it resets you back in game after the disconnect.

:/

Last Edited on : Dec 5, 2023 (UTC+8)
# 3

BDO is literally unplayable due to its crappy launcher and their support is useless. PA is the worst gaming copmany is history. 

.. and no, NA version isn't as buggy as Asia. 

General Gameplay

All discussion related to BDO Gameplay.

Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run Pearl-Abyss-Launcher_Setup.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.