Forums

Make a God armour set items "match" and work together aesthetically.
Dec 3, 2023, 19:17 (UTC+8)
314 3
Last Edited on : Dec 3, 2023 (UTC+8)
# 1

Rationale:

Wouldn't it be great if the only set of endgame armor that every player in the game has to wear looked like a set of armor and not a random assortment of items from a garage sale

Proposed solution:

It's a bit hard to describe an exact solution. Best thing I can think of is: imagine it's a premium costume. Most of your premium costumes is what I would call a "aesthetically cohesive sets that work together". Do it like that.

Thank you!

Last Edited on : Jan 5, 2024 (UTC+8)
# 2

Agreed, the armour should just use the blackstar model with some slight adjustments.

Lv Private
Morloa
Last Edited on : Jan 5, 2024 (UTC+8)
# 3

I have noticed they really don't seem to care about aesthetic of the game. This happens when the devs do not care about the game. Till now they haven't even created an opion to hide weapon , to hide summons . The outfits are a joke I rember those DK outfits but now its just plain and boring 

Last Edited on : Jan 24, 2024 (UTC+8)
# 4
On: Dec 3, 2023, 19:17 (UTC+8), Posted by Eleito

Wouldn't it be great if the only set of endgame armor that every player in the game has to wear looked like a set of armor and not a random assortment of items from a garage sale

I believe it's intentional because:

On: Dec 3, 2023, 19:17 (UTC+8), Posted by Eleito

Best thing I can think of is: imagine it's a premium costume. Most of your premium costumes is what I would call a "aesthetically cohesive sets that work together".

So people are forced to buy outfit to hide those mismatch and intentionally ugly design of armor set. Remember long ago the endgame armor was red nose or dim tree, one looks like hobo outfit and the other one looks like grass carpet. It's intentional.

Feedback

Share your feedback and suggestions to help us develop Black Desert.

Black Desert will begin in a moment.

Install the Black Desert Launcher if the game doesn't start.

Install the Black Desert Launcher to start the game.

The launcher will appear if it's installed.
If it doesn't, try to run your downloaded launcher.

Install Guide

1 Run Pearl-Abyss-Launcher_Setup.exe to install the Black Desert launcher.

2 Start the game once installation is complete.