Winter Season Draws to a Close
As announced previously, the current Winter Season will be coming to an end during the maintenance on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. Once the season ends, certain items will be removed from the game and season quests will no longer be available.
Season’s End Date
|End Date of the Winter Season||February 15, 2023 (Wed) before maintenance|
Characters & Quests
- The Black Spirit Pass will be removed from the Pearl Shop (F3) during the maintenance on February 15, 2023 (Wed).
- Make sure to claim all of the Season Pass & Black Spirit Pass rewards before they disappear during the February 15 (Wed) maintenance.
- Unclaimed rewards will be removed and become unavailable during the February 15 (Wed) maintenance.
- Items from the Black Spirit Pass that were not collected will be deleted during the February 15 (Wed) maintenance.
- Once you claim the normal rewards of the Season Pass, the Black Spirit Pass rewards will become available. Both the Season Pass and Black Spirit Pass rewards must be claimed in this order from start to finish.
|List of Challenges Removed on February 15, 2023 (Wed)|
Season Character Level-up Challenges
Season Support for Adventurers!
[Season] On the Lucretia Dagger!
[Season] On the Corrupt Yolun Dagger!
[Season] On the Voidlight Dagger!
Special for New Adventurers!
Special for Returning Adventurers!
A Riding Crop for the Season!
Saturday Support for Adventurers!
Sunday Support for Adventurers!
* These Challenges will be removed during the February 15 (Wed) maintenance. Please make sure to claim all of the rewards before they disappear.
|List of Items Removed on February 15, 2023 (Wed)|
- Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate
- Time-filled Black Stone
- Refined Magical Black Stone
- Tuvala Ore
- Time-filled Black Stone Bundle
- Refined Magical Black Stone Bundle
- Tuvala Ore Bundle
- [Season] Secret Book of the Misty Breeze
- [Season] Secret Book of the Crimson Fog
- [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box and [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stones
- [Season] Leveling Aid Boxes (including all boxes for different levels) and [Season] New Adventure Box
- Tuvala gear and accessories that haven’t been converted (incl. boxes)
- Rift’s Fragment
- Rift's Echo and Rift's Echo Box
- [Season] Rift's Butterfly
- [Season] Rift's Petal
- Giant Treasure Chest Summon Scroll
- Frozen Tides Black Stone
- Fughar’s Timepiece
- Atoraxxion: Rift Chest
- Fughar's Precious Necklace
- [Event] Fughar's Gift Box
- [Event] Fughar's Enhancement Aid Box
- [Event] Humble Season Enhancement Aid Box
- Fughar's Riding Crop
- Boiling Tides Black Stone
- Fughar's Lost Crystal Shard
- Black Spirit Pass
* Any [Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupons that were previously obtained will remain in your Inventory and will be useable in the next season.
* If you have the [Season] Crow Merchants Guild Contribution Certificate I/II, you will still be able to accept and complete the "Crow Merchants Guild's Gift" even after the season ends.
|Completion Rewards for Uncompleted Quests|
Gift Box Full of Memories
Fughar’s Letter of Encouragement
- You will not receive these rewards if your season character has been deleted or does not exist during the February 15 (Wed) maintenance.
- Fughar's Letter of Encouragement and the Gift Box Full of Memories will expire 2 weeks after the end of the Winter Season. (Added)
Continuable Season Quests
|Quests Still Available after the February 15, 2023 (Wed) maintenance|
|- If you graduated from the Winter Season, you will be able to complete the [Season Special Gift] Mystical Violet Dream quest via Fughar.|
Unconverted Tuvala Gear
Season Tuvala gear, which have not been converted with conversion stones, will be automatically converted and returned to Adventurers during the February 15 (Wed) maintenance following the criteria below. (Tuvala gear for equipment slots that were already converted will not be sent to you.)
|Tuvala Gear Conversion Criteria (In Order of Priority)|
① Unconverted Tuvala gear with the highest enhancement level per equipment slot (1 per equipment slot except 2 for earrings and rings for a total of 13):
E.g.) If you have an unconverted “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” and “TRI (III): Tuvala Gloves” in your inventory or storage, then only the “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” will be converted.
If there are two or more identical types of Tuvala gear with the same enhancement level, then the second criteria will be followed.
② Branded Tuvala gear (Item Brand Spell Stone):
E.g.) If you have a branded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” and unbranded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves," then the branded “PEN (V): Tuvala Gloves” will be converted.
If there are two or more identical types of branded Tuvala gear with the same enhancement level, then the third criteria will be followed.
③ Most recently crafted Tuvala gear:
E.g.) If you own an unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Longsword (crafted on July 1) and an unbranded PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet (crafted on July 10), then the more recently crafted PEN (V) Tuvala Amulet will be converted.
* Any Tuvala gear that is excluded by the criteria above will not be recoverable.
* Tuvala gear that have been converted this way will be placed in the Inventory of the character that graduated from the season. However, if your Inventory is full, then the gear will be sent to your Heidel Storage.
- If you want to use one of the deleted gear instead of the converted gear, please contact us via [Support Center] before the March 15, 2023 (Wed) maintenance..
- Please provide the name and enhancement level of the converted gear you wish to exchange as well as the name and enhancement level of the gear you want to recover when submitting your ticket.
- Please note that we can only provide recovery services only once per equipment slot for the converted gears.