Accounts Restricted for Violating the Operational Policy (Mar. 15, 2023)
Recently we have seen an increase in advertisements promoting macro functions/client modifications through social media and various video sharing websites.
Adventurers are encouraged not to attempt to use these unauthorized programs, hack tools or client code manipulators out of curiosity.
※ Playing the game with unauthorized programs, hack tools, macro programs will result in a restriction placed on your account.
※ Manipulating client data, or running a modified client, may also result in a restriction placed on your account according to the operational policy.
Attempting to use these unauthorized programs or client tampering attempts not only put your Black Desert account at risk, but could also lead to personal information leaks or malicious code being run on your PC.
Please refer below for additional details.
■ Accounts restricted for violating the Operational Policy
- Restriction Date: March 15, 2023
- Restriction Content: Unauthorized program use/macro use
- Restriction Duration: Permanent
- List of Restricted Accounts
|Saction Date||Restricted Accounts (Family Name)|
|2023. 3. 15||N*******O|
* Since the integration of Pearl Abyss ID on August 24, 2022, part of the family name will be masked in these restriction notices in accordance with global privacy standards.
* Performing an exhaustive investigation and verification of game data regarding abnormal gameplay takes time. As a result, there may be a delay before action is taken against violators of the Terms of Service/Operational Policy. We ask for your patience as we ensure any game restrictions we impose are justified and supported by evidence.
* The Characters and Families of restricted accounts may no longer be searchable through the Find Adventurer function on the website.
* If you wish to appeal an account restriction, please contact us via [Support] to report it.
* If you encounter or discover any gameplay that is in violation of our Terms of Service or Operational Policy, please contact us via [Support] to report it.
We would like to extend our appreciation to our community for your continued efforts to help improve Black Desert.
Pearl Abyss Black Desert Service Team