[Completed] May 31, 2023 (Wed) Temporary Maintenance for All Servers
The temporary maintenance on May 31, 2023 (Wed) has been completed at 18:00 (GMT+8).
Temporary Maintenance Compensation
- Target: All accounts created before the maintenance
- Compensation: Heartfelt Gift Box III x2
- Expiration Date: June 14, 2023 (Wed) 23:59
- Items will be sent to your in-game mail (B)
- Please be aware that the items will be deleted if they haven't been claimed before the expiration date
- You will receive the following items when you open the Heartfelt Gift Box III
GM's Lucky Box x1, GM's Blessing 2 (1 Hour) x3, Book of Training - Skill (3 Hours) x1, Book of Training - Combat (3 Hours) x1, Item Collection Increase Scroll x3
- Due to the temporary maintenance the time of the following items has been extended by 90 minutes:
Value Pack, Appearance Change Coupon, Blessing of Kamasylve, Merv's Palette, Skill and Skill Addon Guides, Secret Book of Old Moon
We want to inform you that we will be performing temporary maintenance on May 31, 2023 (Wed). During the maintenance, Game Login and Web Central Market will be temporarily unavailable.
Please refer below for more details regarding the maintenance.
- Maintenance Details
- Affected Service(s): Game Servers and Web Central Market
- Schedule: May 31, 2023 (Wed) 16:00 (GMT+8) ~ (approximately 2 hours)
*Maintenance may end earlier depending on the progress.
- Maintenance Reason
- [Woosa] To fix the issue of the gear durability being abnormally consumed when using Soul Cleanse
- To fix the issue where workers at certain production nodes were not repeating tasks as intended and a system message would appear.
- Maintenance Impact:
- Unable to log in to the Game
- Unable to use Web Central Market
- Unable to send items in Web Storage to the in-game mailbox (B).
- Once maintenance begins, you will be disconnected from the game even if you are waiting in queue.
- If you are still playing the game before the maintenance time, please move your character to a safe location (safe zone) before maintenance begins.
- If you exit the game while in a combat zone, your character and/or mount can be attacked by monsters or other Adventurers.
- If you receive an error message stating that you are already logged in after the maintenance, please try restarting your client.
- The maintenance schedule and details stated above are subject to change at any time. Any changes will be announced as an update via this notice.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we continue to work towards improving the quality of our service.