How to Delete the Data Provided at Sign Up
In order to use the various services (website, game, customer support, etc.) offered by Pearl Abyss, you need to first sign up for membership.
Signing up for membership can be accomplished through a variety of ways, including a Pearl Abyss account and SNS account login, Steam. However, this means that the information we collect may greatly differ depending on how you signed up.
■ Differences Between Membership Types
[Pearl Abyss Account]
Allows members to use both the website and game services of Pearl Abyss with a single sign up.
(However, only the Shadow Arena and Black Desert Online NA/EU, Black Desert Online KR, Black Desert Online SA services can currently use a Pearl Abyss account, and you must first agree to each game service’s respective Terms of Service in order to use the game service.)
A form of membership that allows you to easily log in using a Steam account to access our services.
[SNS Account Login]
A form of membership that allows you to easily log in using a different website or SNS (Facebook, Google, etc.) account.
|Sign Up Method
|Pearl Abyss Account
|Email Address (Account Name), Password, Name, Place of Residence, Date of Birth
|Email Address (Account Name), Member Identification Number, Email Address, Place of Residence, Name, Date of Birth
|Member Identification Number, Email Address (account ID), Password, Name, Place of Residence, Date of Birth
But what if you don’t want to use or manage your account any longer, or want to delete the information you provided at sign up for some other reason?
Then, you will need to go through “Account Deletion” to delete the information you provided at sign-up. However, deleting your account will also mean that all your game data will be deleted and unrecoverable as well. Please make sure to give this plenty of thought before making your decision.
For more information on the exact steps, please refer to the details below.
■ How to Delete Your Account
1. Log in to the Official website.
2. Click on the profile icon at the top-right to go to the [Account Information] page.
3. Click the [Delete Account] button on the left-hand menu.
* If you have a SNS account where you did not complete the linking process, click the [Link Account] button displayed on the menu on the left. Then fill in the required information before proceeding to delete your account.
4. Please carefully read all the notices regarding account deletion.
* Please note that all your personal information is deleted upon deletion of your account, and restoration/recovery of deleted data is not possible.
* More details regarding account deletion can be found on the account deletion page on the website.
5. Once you’ve completely read the notices, please check the account deletion checkbox and click the [Delete Account] button.
6-1. Pearl Abyss Account
- You’ll now be brought to the email verification page, please click the [Send Verification Email] button to proceed.
- Enter the verification code that you received in your email and click the [Confirm] button.
6-2. SNS & Steam Account
- When the account deletion page appears, click the [Confirm] button.
7. Confirm that you've completed applying for account deletion and check your scheduled deletion date.
* Once you’ve completed applying for account deletion, your account will be permanently deleted after 15 days.
* You can still cancel your account deletion by logging in within 15 days after applying for account deletion.
Thank you for supporting Pearl Abyss.