Continuing to engage in combat while wearing equipment will cause its durability to decrease.
The decreased durability can be repaired by a blacksmith, stable keeper, or wharf manager NPC, so get in the habit of checking the durability of your equipment when you visit town.
In addition, the max durability may decrease during enhancement.
If enhancement fails or forced enhancement is performed, the maximum durability value will decrease.
Please note that once the maximum durability reaches ‘0’, it cannot be repaired.
▲ Through the search function on the left side of the minimap, you can find nearby NPCs who can repair equipment.
- Guild Equipment Repair: Repair equipment that can be equipped on guild galleys, and elephants.
- Ship Equipment Repair: Repair equipment that can be equipped on ships.
- Mount Equipment Repair: Repair equipment that can be equipped on mounts.
- Equipped Item Repair: Repair all equipped items.
- Max Durability Repair: Recover the max durability of the equipment you want to repair. Material items are required.
- Inventory Item Repair: Repair all items in your inventory
In addition, individual repairs are possible by pressing RMB on the equipment you want to repair.
Recover Maximum Durability
Maximum durability is consumed when performing Enhancement to enhance equipment.
If you fail to enhance or use the limit break, the maximum durability will decrease.
You can visit an arms dealer or armor vendor and consume the same equipment as the one you want to repair to recover the maximum durability.
▲ Using the same equipment as a material will recover the maximum durability by 10.
You can also recover high-grade items by using lower-grade items of the same type and Silver.
If it is difficult to obtain the same or lower-grade items, such as with Kzarka Weapons or Muskan’s shoes, you can use Memory Fragments to recover the maximum durability.
Using Memory Fragments and Artisan’s Memory together will recover additional maximum durability.
When using Memory Fragments and Artisan’s Memory together, the amount of maximum durability recovered varies depending on the item grade.
White-grade recovers 40, green-grade recovers 20, blue-grade recovers 8, and Yellow/Orange-grade recovers 4 maximum durability.
▲ You can also recover maximum durability using Memory Fragments.
If you repair a large amount of durability at once through an NPC, there is a chance that it will recover 1 maximum durability each time.
* The details of the game guide may differ from the actual game due to updates and changes in content.