When you press ‘Worker Management’ at your Workshop or Refinery, the list of items that you can craft will show up.
The materials needed for crafting will be taken from the storage instead of the inventory, so you should prepare the materials in the storage.
The Worker Management window shows how much materials you have in the storage. When you’re ready, just click ‘Start Working’.
1. Select the type of work you want
2. Select a Worker from the list of Workers
- Workers in all the towns will get displayed, and you can use all the workers if the Exploration Nodes are connected.
- If you use Workers from another town, the materials from that town will get used.
3. Check if you have the materials available for crafting.
4. Start crafting after you check the estimated work time.
The crafted items will be saved in the town’s storage. Crafting will be unavailable if there is not enough space in the storage.
* The content of the game guide may differ from the actual game content, depending on the update and content changes.