The Old Moon Guild, who manages all the stables in Black Desert, has added the "Traveler's Horse" to the Stable Keepers in town for the sake of Adventurers' ease of travel.
● You can borrow a Traveler's Horse by talking to the following Stable Keepers:
● Traveler's Horse has the following skills:
- Start Accel, Sprint, Drift, Instant Accel (Skill Training 100%)
● Only one Traveler's Horse can be borrowed and no additional horse can be borrowed while another horse is taken out.
● Please note that Traveler's Horse will return to the nearest Stable after 5 minutes of being dismounted.
● The Traveler's Horse cannot equip horse gear, but it can still Sprint without a saddle.
● Traveler's Horse cannot use Stable Recovery / Remote Collection / Horse Market / Imperial Delivery / Sell function (but the Mount Information window can be checked).
● Traveler's Horse will return to a Stable when clicking on Disconnect, Character Selection, or Change Character.